ERP Software as a Service (SaaS): 6 Reasons to choose it.
SaaS, or Software as a service; is a service delivery model through the cloud. The provider is responsible for maintaining, updating, and managing access for customers, through the internet through a subscription payment and/or licensing of users. With this model, companies that choose an ERP system in the cloud do not need to install, maintain or update hardware and software.
Correlate all business processes in all departments.
Get a 360 ° view that covers: ERP, CRM, Projects, Inventories, and e-commerce.
If a company needs to take advantage of market possibilities, its information must be consistent, reliable, updated in real-time, and actionable. The NetSuite data model leads and centralizes all information in a single data source. Granting you the control and agility to successfully build and run your business. Streamline manual processes and free up time and resources to accelerate growth, drive innovation, and stay competitive.
Access from any place with reliance.
SaaS ERP: The solid foundation for growth.
A Cloud Suite ready to help you overcome change and accelerate innovation, log in from any device, anywhere in the world.
Oracle NetSuite has the certifications, tools, and advisory services to help you fit your regulatory, operational, and compliance challenges. Privately identifiable information is always secure, and NetSuite is externally audited to SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 standards (SSAE18 and ISAE 3402) while maintaining compliance with ISO 27001 and 27018, PCI DSS, and PA-DSS.
Our experience covers all taxes compliance in EEUU and Latin America.
Growth your business.
A highly scalable ERP cloud system that promotes business growth
A cloud ERP system enables companies to adapt to shifting business models, both strategically and operationally.
In the current state of the market, not all cloud providers can meet the challenge of offering an integrated offer, and that forces companies to manage more than they want. Oracle NetSuite can add functionality quickly and easily as your business grows. Designed with an international vision, supporting 190 different currencies, 20 languages, and automated tax compliance in more than 100 countries to drive global expansion.
Why choose software as a service?
– Decrease of investment, implementation, and maintenance costs.
– Elimination of costs for unforeseen events such as engineering, repairing, or updating hardware.
– Remove computer risks, operate, control, and always update the system.
– Instant scalability to engage transactional demands when needed.
– A cloud ERP such as Oracle NetSuite has operational and application security that blocks unauthorized network and service connections. NetSuite uses network and server-based intrusion detection systems (IDS) to identify malicious traffic trying to access your systems.
-Availability 24/7 365 days a year, you will never hear the phrase: “The system is down”
– Say goodbye to system version migrations, increase the dynamism of your company through being always in updated software.